The reason that there have not been any new post, is that I have been playing SPORE. I have gone through a handful of critters, which have been replaced with others as I learn the game.
The cell stage is the easiest, yet determines the remainder of the game as far as future abilities that the critter can have. I did manage to get the "Speedfreak" achievement by finishing the Cell stage in under 8 minutes. Which was not as difficult as I though, but I would recommend that one attempts this with a herbivore, and apply the appendages that improve the speed and movement.
One can either start with a Herbivore or Carnivore, but to become a Omnivore requires some strategy, the cell needs to have a balanced diet , by switching mouth types and keeping an eye on the Timeline..or one can obtain the Omnivore mouth type by taking out the critter that has it, which is close to the end of the state.
Due to the tactics you use during this phase, can place your critter in one of three areas, Social, Adaptability, or Aggressive.
Currently I am flying around a space ship, dealing with other empires, selling spice and trying to terraform planets. Remembering the simpler times of floating in the tidepool, being chased by some critter, and all I had to do was get the heck out of the way...Those were the days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment